We have many years of experience in providing legal advice to entities performing medical activities.
Our advisory services include:
- ongoing legal services to hospitals, health resorts, outpatient clinics and other medical entities;
- drafting contracts of employment and mandate agreements with medical personnel, including doctors and nurses;
- drafting contracts for scientific and clinical research;
- drawing up legal opinions on marketing of medical devices and medicinal products;
- registration of medical devices and medicinal products;
- support in ongoing medical and scientific and development activities;
- support in the establishment and transformation of medical entities, including a change of legal form of their operations and assignment of contracts concluded with the National Health Fund;
- support in negotiations and implementation of contracts with the National Health Fund;
- legal advice on litigation with the National Health Fund and disputes over medical errors.